Alarm Service, Repair and Maintenance
We provide maintenance service contracts designed for home and commercial alarm systems. To request a quotation, please click “Get a quote below and provide us with the details of your alarm system.
Alarm systems are made of electronic components which may develop faults for a variety of reasons including lack of maintenance. A home alarm system that was deprived of maintenance will eventually result in repeated false alarms, sometimes during the night, to the annoyance of the residents and a nuisance to the neighbours. To avoid expensive alarm repair costs and for peace of mind, we recommend alarm servicing and maintenance on a regular basis, at least annually.This involves inspecting the individual components, changing the batteries when needed and ensuring that all the individual parts communicate effectively with one another.
Οur expert team, well experienced technicians, can repair your alarm or upgrade your system even if it was installed by another company.
Servicing your alarm system includes the following tasks by our service engineer:
- Check the history of the alarm system since last maintenance service
- Detect all major alarm components including cabling & connections.
- Check mains power supply
- Check battery power supply including charging rates
- Check and walk test all detectors
- Check and test warning devices for correct operation
- Check satisfactory operation of manually devices e.g. panic buttons
- Make adjustments as necessary
- Repair minor faults where necessary
- Provide user training (if required)
- Log all test results
- Return the alarm system to operational status